EYFS / Early Years Teacher (Nursery)
Are you an experienced and qualified Early Years Teacher (QTS)?
Do you have Reception or Nursery Class Teaching experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within South East London?
A large primary school based in South East London (Over ground and Tube links within 1 mile) are looking to take on a driven EYFS Teacher from September 2018 on a permanent contract. The school are able to offer CPD for the right person, and can consider candidates for both Nursery and Reception classes.
Working within a large team of Early Years staff - 2 teachers, 4 Nursery Nurses the EYFS department benefits from outside space and new resources.
* EYFS / Early Years Teacher (Nursery)
*MPS Main Pay Scale or UPS Upper Pay Scale London Weighting
*South East London - Abbey Wood
*Large primary school
*September 2018 start
Early Years Teacher specification EYFS
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the EYFS department in the London Borough of Bexley.
REESON Education are looking on behalf of this supportive and friendly Headteacher for an Early Years Teacher to start in the new academic year in a Nursery class (dependent on the right candidates preference). This role is Monday - Friday, Full Time. The school offers excellent education to its pupil, opportunities for further CPD and effective support for their Teacher and a welcoming environment for all.
Early Years Teacher specification EYFS Responsibilities
- Delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
Should this role be of interest please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP. To apply please forward across a recent CV.