Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit a prestige Service Advisor/Trainee Service Advisor in Borehamwood (3404).
My client is a prominent, bustling chain of prestige accident repair centres, offering an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) in a modern, professional and supportive workplace.
They currently have a vacancy suitable for either an experienced or trainee Service Advisor to effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings, communicating effectively and efficiently with the workshop and customers, providing the very highest level of customer service. You will have the drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward, working to personal and company targets.
The successful candidate will:
- meet & greet customers
- explain the repair process
- discuss and take down repair requirements, creating necessary paperwork
- arrange for estimates to be undertaken
- book the vehicles into the workshop
- book insurance engineers to authorise repairs
- take payment or insurance excesses where required
- arrange courtesy cars
- be experienced in a similar role
- have a bodyshop or car body repair centre background
- be computer literate, with knowledge of automotive software
- have excellent communication and customer service skills
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Trainee Service Advisor"
- Automotive Parts
- Motor Vehicle
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Parts Advisor
- Trainee Parts Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'