Position: Pressbrake Operator
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: Competitive hourly rate - overtime at time and a half
We are currently looking for an experienced Pressbrake Operator to work for my privately owned client based in Sittingbourne.
Working with thin gauge materials typically between 0.9mm to 6.0m mild, stainless steel and aluminum, preferably from engineering drawings
Competitive hourly pay (including occasional O/T at 1.5x normal pay), and an excellent working environment.
Working the day shift - 6am - 2.15pm Monday - Friday
Responsible for operating a [Bystronic Xpert 3 metre x 100 ton 8 axis CNC press brake // Edward Pearson 100t 2m 6 axis CNC press brake ]
- Maintenance of Pressbrake equipment
- Responsible for QC own work and raising issues with relevant superior
- Communicating clearly with foreman / late shift charge hand the status of work
- Clearly communicating with Pressbrake operator from alternate (early or late) shift
Skills & Prior Experience (Qualifications)
The candidate should be motivated and must have experience operating press brakes
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Formal training would be provided for the right candidate
- High attention to detail and a team player mentality is required
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- 23 days holiday per year (3 held for Christmas time) - once permanent
- 3% matching staff pension available after 3 month probationary period; training courses where applicable
If you have the skills and experience for this role please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact the First Recruitment Team for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy
- Metal Fabrication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"