Working in close conjunction with the Pre-Construction Manager and the Commercial team you will provide Technical input to secured work, bids and tenders. You will use your Technical background to ensure smooth transition from the Pre-Construction phases through to handing over to the delivery team, allowing them to deliver projects to the highest standard.
My client are an up and coming SME Main Contractor who have already secured a superb order book heading in to 2021. They predominantly work in the Residential and Commercial sectors and are a forward thinking company who are targeting big growth over the coming years.
- Support the Pre-Construction Manager on new projects Bids & Tender's.
- Work closely with the commercial team to flag potential risks on new projects.
- Assess the Design and ensure Deliverables are outlined with the site team.
- Ensure a smooth mobilisation period from job being won to starting on site.
- A Technical or Design background within Construction.
- Ideally from a Main Contractor background.
- Preferably you will have knowledge of pre-construction processes, however applications from delivery focussed candidates will be considered.
- Commercially minded with the Ambition to progress.
- Basic salary between £35,000 - £40,000
- The chance to join a growing company
- The opportunity to shape your career down different paths including, Design, Pre-Con, Commercial.
- Pre-Construction Technical Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'