TaxAssist Accountants in Greenwich/Woolwich are seeking an experienced Practice Semi-Senior to join immediately. We are an ICAEW approved Firm of Chartered Accountants.
May include some or all of the following
- Completion of all business accounts
- Completion of tax work to include company tax, unincorporated businesses and individuals
- Completion of payroll to include all aspects of same (RTI, P60sP11Ds, pensions)
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Book keeping
- Business formation and set up
- Communication with clients to offer advice and respond to queries
- Minimum of 12 months current practice experience
- Proficient with MS packages Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ideally experienced with accounting software such as CCH, SAGE, Moneysoft, Quickbooks.
- Ability to embrace new technology
- Must be honest and reliable
- Good communication and team work skills are essential. The ability to communicate at all levels is necessary.
- Must be accurate in all workings whilst at the same time be able to meet all deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job