Job Title - Practice Manager Private Healthcare
Salary -£28,000 plus package
Hours - 40 per week Monday to Friday
Location - South West London
Role - Permanent
Start - ASAP
This Full Time post: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Normal hours of work 07:15-16:15, 08:15-17:15 or 11.15-20:15 with 1 hour for lunch. Some unsociable hours required and as Practice Manager you are required to be the out of hours liaison manager.
The Practice Manager is responsible for running the organisational and administrative aspects of the clinic, including managing and influencing the drivers of performance at the clinic.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the clinic, and all performance and quality standards are met.
The role will involve working closely with the Clinical Manager.
A professional and structured approach is essential in this role.
We need a strong and experienced leader; who is resilient and challenging in their approach.
- An excellent communicator
- Able to establish and maintain a positive working environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible and dynamic in approach
- Motivated and focused
- A team player
- Commercially focused
- Ambitious and driven individual who understands the importance of exceeding customer expectations
- Able to work well in an autonomous environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- A high level of confidence. Experience with contract and facility management
- A track record of delivering innovative solutions to internal and external business groups
- Strong planning and leadership capabilities
- Experience of managing a Healthcare Partnership
- Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical ability, with good commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of the corporate health and wellbeing environment, industry and marketplace
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Clearly understanding the 'Patient Journey’
- Ensuring the clinic is focused on delivering an excellent 'Patient Outcome’
- Developing a customer centric approach to both patients and clinicians alike
- The smooth running of the reception / clinical services team
Set clinic standards and agree goals, targets and expectations.
- Manage the quality of work produced.
- Measure and monitor performance on a regular basis.
- Develop your team through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Select the right tools, techniques and resources
The Practice Manager will be responsible for the following compliance, this will include but is not restricted to:
- Uphold the role of Responsible Manager, with the CQC
- Have a thorough understanding of all CQC regulations and company policies and procedures, which uphold these
- Responsible for education of clinic staff in the knowledge and adherence of the policies
- Regular monitoring of regulatory compliance which includes, but is not limited to:
o TV Licensing, Pat Testing
The brand is expressed and is reflected in its facilities.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for ensuring the clinic facilities are managed to the required standards at all times.
Management of the Clinic Facilities will include:
- The regular maintenance of equipment
- The overseeing of decoration works
- Ensure the cleaning standards are upheld
- Ensure remedial work is undertaken immediately to fix any broken / damaged elements within the facility
- Managing security of the building
- Health and safety requirements
- Full knowledge of insurance providers and billable items.
- Responsible for educating staff and patients on insurance matters
- Running and analysing data:
- Provide backup cover for reception and clinical services
- Advance room planning for the clinic
- TM2 Alternations and updates in association with the Clinical Manager
- Promoting and upholding the companies values
- Provide inspiration and motivation to reception and clinical services staff
- Establish a strong working relationship with all clinic staff
- Work with the Clinical Manager to resolve issues
- Manage the duty rota, ensuring appropriate staffing levels at all times
- Working with other Practice Managers to provide emergency staff cover, where possible
- Ensure the companies performance management framework is implemented
- Manage the professional development of your team, including training and development
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance procedures for the clinic administrative team
- Assist with the recruitment requirements
- Manage the induction programme for all clinic staff
- Manage annual leave, sick leave & time of in lieu
- Manage staff rewards and engagement programmes for all clinic staff
The Practice Manager is responsible for the overall budget and stock management of their clinic. This includes but is not limited to:
- Management of Clinic Revenue Streams
- Provision of monthly KPI reporting
- Responsible for working with finance to ensure that all billing issues are resolved
- Management of purchase orders, as per finance team instructions
- Ensure correct invoicing of all billable items and debt management
- Manage budget control in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
- Manage daily banking
- Authorising patient discounts and refunds, in conjunction with Clinical Manager
This role will involve the organisation of marketing schemes in conjunction with the Marketing Executive and Clinical Manager. This will include but is not restricted to:
- Updating chalk boards
- Communicating Promotions
- Printed materials-business cards, headed paper
- Clinic newsletter
- External marketing opportunities, classes/courses/presentations
If you have the above and looking for that next move send us your CV and we shall respond. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- Private Healthcare