An opportunity has arisen with one of our award-winning clients in their High Wycombe office, for a 2-3 yrs post qualified Accountant (or equivalent) with previous experiennce of working with clients in a busy Accountant practice. A good knowledge of accounting systems, eg Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and similar would be required.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients (individuals and businesses) and providing financial information and advice
- Producing year-end accounts
- Completing self-assessments and corporate tax returns
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Supporting the Company Directors’ clients
- Supporting junior colleagues
Some auditing experience would be an advantage, as would be EExceel to intermediate skills. A comprehensive benefits package is available.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Corporation Tax
- Statutory Accounts
- Team Mentoring
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job