Morgan McKinley are working with a leading UK accountancy practise, who are looking to hire a PR Executive to help promote the brand in London and regionally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who want full ownership of their work, managing the day to day relationships with senior partners and external media contacts.
- Raising the profile of the firm and their five sectors: non profit, corporate business, private clients, pension funds and professional practices
- Plan and execute multi-channel PR campaigns and though leadership by working with senior stakeholders and wider sector teams
- Writing effective press releases, media alerts and statements for national, trade, newswire and broadcast press
- Support wider marketing function to coordinate digital content, ensuring it complements wider PR campaigns
- Manage relationships with journalists; responding to media queries and reporting monthly on journalist activity
- Ensure all PR and social media campaigns are aligned to wider brand communications
- Minimum 18 months PR experience
- Previous experience in Professional Services is preferable
- Good understanding of digital communication trends
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"