PR Assistant - Financial PR
In this PR Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a leading investor / financial public relations and marketing consultancy who are renowned for delivering transparent, intelligent and compelling campaigns. They have set a new standard for integrated PR, IR, marketing and communication programmes, with the mission to break the mould of traditional financial and corporate PR. With an client base spanning a range of sectors including natural resources, technology and media, they help organisations to maximise their coverage and formulate an effective communications strategy.
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for an ambitious and proactive PR Assistant to join their tight-knit team in the heart of London.
In this PR Assistant graduate job, you will be responsible for supporting senior account managers on a diverse portfolio of accounts, made up of London-listed clients and international operations. You will be taking on a range of responsibilities, including implementing PR campaigns, managing social media strategies for clients, and attending client meetings. You'll need to have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in investor and financial public relations, as you will be working to build strong relationships with clients, journalists, analysts and investors in the financial sector.
In this PR Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing proactive and effective PR campaigns
- Attending client meetings and building professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Writing press releases, articles and other documentation to meet tight deadlines
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with journalists, analysts and investors
- Reading and learning about the sectors in which clients operate, as well as the general market
- Proof-reading clients' and co-workers' written work with 100% accuracy
- Working on a number of annual reports (both print and online), website and other corporate communications projects
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- At least 3 months' PR experience is desirable
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in the office and when representing the company
- A real team player
- Experience of managing and implementing social media strategies for corporate clients
- A knowledge of design, print and digital would be a bonus!
What else is on offer?
- A starting salary of £20,000
- The opportunity to work with a close-knit team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- The potential to grow with the company and the prospect of becoming a partner in the future
- Plenty of travel opportunities through trade shows and potential site visits
- A healthcare package after 1 year
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London? If you are an ambitious go-getter with excellent communication skills, waste no time and apply for this PR Assistant graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"