Our client, a market-leader in the clinical tech space is looking for a Marketing and PR Executive to join their growing team, based at their Oxford HQ.
If you're a dynamic individual with expertise in clinical messaging and a strong media network, with experience of developing and implementing PR and digital campaigns across different geographic markets, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You'll get the chance to create engaging content campaigns and stories to share the positive impact of the company's offering to a wider audience and medical professionals.
This role requires:
- Proven experience of working with clinicians and hospital communication teams
- Ability to execute competitor analysis
- Experience creating PR strategy and product differentiation
- Proven experience producing impactful customer case studies; experience of interpreting scientific publications
- Exhibitor/conference/health seminars attendance on company behalf
- Experience of new product launch campaigns
- The opportunity to build comprehensive communications and social media strategy and tactics to better connect with company's audience
- Maintain the brand's "voice" across all platforms
- Design dynamic graphics for use on different media platforms to further enhance branding and messaging
- Cultivate close media relationships
- Ability to Work closely with our product management, marketing, and sales team
- 2-3 years of prior Public Relations experience with a Clinical messaging/Healthcare background.
- A proven track record in delivering successful health-PR campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills - extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently.
- Experienced PR professional, and proven ability of managing media relations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail as well as exuding a highly professional presence.
- Fast learner with passion for technology.
- Qualified to degree level - BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism are advantageous
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are looking for an exciting new challenge working for a market-leader, contact Vicki on or call .