We are a leading Financial PR/IR agency with offices in London, Johannesburg and Toronto, looking for an PR Account Executive to join our growing team in the London office. The successful candidate will be working on a number of exciting clients in various sectors. This is a junior role and is perfect for someone looking to get into the PR/IR industry.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a positive attitude with a strong work ethic and a good attention to detail. They will be team player, eager to learn new skills and want to actively contribute to the success of both the agency and its clients. Attitude and personality are more important than experience!
The agency offers personalised training and development ensuring there are great opportunities to learn and progress within the business.
Roles and responsibilities of PR Account Executive:
- Have an understanding of the bigger picture and contribute to a regular and ongoing PR plan
- Develop an in depth understanding of clients’ and their businesses
- Show an awareness of national and international current events and developments within fields of relevance and their implications for the agency and its clients’
- Monitor news to circulate coverage and increase own understanding
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Develop relationships with the media and investment community
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Contribute to the agency’s daily news round-up and social media channels
- Drafting press releases and other marketing material
- Manage and attend client and agency events
- Managing client diaries
- Updating distribution lists
What we are looking for:
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- An interest in the media and financial industry
- A strong team player with fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines, multi task and thrive in a busy office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and the ability to learn new IT systems quickly and easily
- Proficiency in using various social media platforms
- Creativity and strong writing skills are a necessary
- An enthusiastic and personable character who will connect with media and city contacts and develop relationships which will last for years to come
We look forward to receiving your applications!
- Client Contact
- Positive Personality