PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive. A Macclesfield based PR firm are looking to recruit either a PR Account Executive or Senior PR Executive to join the team. The PR Account Executive will be a bright, enthusiastic, confident self-starter who is keen to start a career or further their career in B2B public relations, content development and digital communications.
The PR Account Executive could be a graduate with a relevant work placement or some entry level commercial PR experience or a Senior PR Account Executive may have more commercial PR experience and be someone ready to move up.
The PR Account Executive daily activities include:
- client and media liaison
- monitor the media for client opportunities
- work as part of an account team to implement PR programmes
- research, write and pitch press releases to targeted media
- collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- help to develop and implement creative campaigns that cross PR, content and digital media
- undertake research for new business proposals
- help organise company events and socials
As a result, the PR Account Executive will need:
- Pick up the phone without fear and remain professional
- Deliver a good command of the English language and grammar - a passion for writing would be a big bonus!
- Be confident when sharing ideas and observations with the team, with the media and with clients
- Know their way around digital media - from Twitter to LinkedIn and everything in between
- Be a self-starter - you're the master of your own destiny
- Understand the basics of what is a good story - and how to craft it
- Be interested in your environment - from the technology you use at home and work to the way you interact with others around you
The PR Account Executive salary range is £15-24k depending on experience + bonus + benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business