Advantage Resourcing have a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Search Account Coordinator / Search Executive to join a global brand (one of the top 10 technology companies in the world!) at their amazing Paddington offices.
This is a role running through until 30th June 2018 initially with the view to extend this to 18 months and a possibility to move to perm should an opportunity arise. The role is paying an equivalent salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Our client's digital advertising / paid search sales team is looking for a problem solving Search Account Coordinator with great attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and adapt in an evolving environment.
You will be responsible for supporting a broad team across varying tasks including report creation, process adoption and surfacing opportunities for our client's customers.
Who would this role suit / what makes it interesting?:
If you have some experience in digital advertising and are keen to understand how publishers work with the biggest advertising brands in the UK, then this is the place to be. Our client offers a flexible working environment, with the focus on personal and professional development. This is a unique opportunity to understand the role this blue chip organisation is playing in the digital transformation of the ad business. This role is working with a truly global player (top 10 tech companies in the world) and this role provides an opportunity to gain amazing experience and a unique insight into paid search.
* Create and suggest Search account optimisations using Bing Ads tools and utilising often complex corresponding data in Excel.
* Solve customer problems by escalating to and collaborating with support engineers and other internal partners.
* Daily task management, setting expectations and outlining realistic completion times with team members
* Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives, enabling timely responses to customer requests
* Follow current task-management processes and help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
* Perform to high standards in a highly pressurised but fun and collaborative environment
Key skills required:
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
* An understanding of paid search industry
* Ideally, you will have worked within or had some exposure within digital advertising.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong organisational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills
* Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic fixed term contract opportunity. Matthew Jones is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on . Due to the high volume of applications received, feedback can not always be given.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Data Analysis
- Digital Advertising
- Bing Ads
- Paid Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job