PPA Teacher - Full Time
Immediate Start- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School - MPS/UPS
£26,400 - £42,498 per day
Are you a Primary PPA Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in a high achieving Outstanding Primary School?
Reeson Education are currently working with a thriving, large Primary school located in the borough of Haringey who is looking to appoint a full time PPA teacher to start immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding community based primary school. The school provides ample opportunities for career development and career progression if so desired. Staff and students work very well together and are keen to maintain the high standards set after achieving outstanding in their most recent inspection.
What the school are looking for;
- A full time PPA Teacher with QTS
- A Primary Teacher who is comfortable working across all year groups in KS1 and KS2
- Passion, dedication and a PPA Primary teacher who is able to work in a thriving school
- A 4 form entry Primary School
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School (Inspected 2014)
- Friendly and community based school
- Excellent transport links from central London
What the school will offer;
- A supportive and outstanding teaching environment.
- CPD throughout the year.
- Competitive rate of pay
- A perm position with progression opportunities.
This would suit both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The school offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff.
If you are interested in this position please send Ruby through your current CV for an immediate interview!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job