An outstanding and well-established Primary School in North West London is seeking to appoint a PPA teacher to teach across their Key Stage One and Key Stage Two classes. This position is full time and permanent, to start either ASAP or in February.
The school can offer:
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
* A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. The role would involve covering PPA time for class teachers across Key Stage One and Key Stage Two.
The successful candidate will have:
* A recognised formal teaching qualification (BEd or PGCE)
* At least two years' experience teaching in either Key Stage One or Key Stage Two in a UK school
* A team approach to teaching and learning
Given the nature of the role it is essential for the successful candidate to be adaptable and flexible as the position entails teaching different Key Stage One and Key Stage Two classes throughout the week, during teacher PPA time.
If you are a creative and dynamic teacher looking to work in a well-managed school, please send your CV to Luke.