PPA Teacher required in London borough of Hounslow KS1 & 2
Supreme Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a 'Good Primary School' in Hounslow area who require a PPA teacher from September
This School has an excellent reputation and has a lovely warm and welcoming feel. The school is a busy, vibrant, and positive place that provides a safe environment to learn.
As PPA Teacher you will be required to have a flexible approach to the year groups you will be teaching. This role would suit a versatile teacher and has good classroom management skills.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A creative and inspiring practitioner
- Passionate about teaching
- Results driven individual
- Good understanding of Phonics with excellent proven results
- Has QTS
In result of the above you will be part of a supportive network of teachers and SLT.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
FULL VETTING REQUIRED
Teacher OR QTS OR "Qualified teacher status" OR PGCE OR Bed OR NQT OR TA OR "Teaching assistant" OR LSA OR "Learning support assistant" OR SEN
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"