Do you have the skills to inspire and teacher the next generation?
I am working with a dynamic and thriving primary school with a creative approach to education. Do you feel you can make a significant contribution to the school's on-going success?
The school is looking for a talented, innovative and dedicated teacher to join their ever increasing team as a PPA/ Intervention Teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work across all the Key Stages
- Be innovative and creative in preparing the learning environments both indoors and outdoors
- Be committed to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Recognise and value the range of needs of the children within the school
The school can offer:
- A caring and supportive school environment
- A supportive, warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Happy, enthusiastic and motivated children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to your on-going professional development
Please send an updated CV to Nurani at REESON Education ASAP! PPA/Intervention Roles are snapped up very quickly do not delay to avoid disappointment!