Have you worked as a Power-train Engineer with Ford before? We are seeking Powertrain engineers with Ford powertrain experience ideally, but if you havent, be interested to hear from you too!
Behind the cutting edge of engine performance and design - is some of the best engineering companies in the world. As Engineers we dream of pushing out skills and abilities to the test, and can get lost in a large corporate where we are stuck designing something that doesn't really get the juices flowing.
A small business that has been in the marketplace for nearly 5 years now, is seeking a Powertrain Engineer. This is focusing on advanced development projects, which are improving the manufacturing of an engine to make it cheaper - to increase the range and fuel efficiency. To truly test your engineering skills and knowledge of engine optimization.
You'll be working on a new combustion engine, where you will be putting to the test your design, modeling and simulation/assembly skill set. You will also be able to cross collaborate to other platforms within the business - including fuel efficiency, performance, structure, dynamics, controls, ECU and modelling.
This company wants the people that really want to challenge their skills and knowledge - forward looking, multi-talented and self motivated engineers - that are happy to deal with external stake holders too.
Skills we are looking for -
- Plans, coordinates, and performs design, FEA and analysis work for a sub-system of a larger engine project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Interfaces with machinists/suppliers to produce parts and QAs parts as they are complete.
- Assists in assembly and testing of finished parts.:
- A BSME with experience in engine design and/or engine subsystem or component design.
- Experience with Solidworks.
- Proficiency in Matlab.
- Experience with developing prototypes and/or full development lifecycle from design to production.
We'll look at contract or perm. Salary/Rate to to be discussed, benefits, long-term growth potential, a pleasant and flexible working environment.
- Engine Performance
- engine design