Power Supply Design Engineer
A company that design bespoke power solutions is looking to recruit experienced Power Supply Design Engineers to join their team as the company continues to grow.
The company based in Essex, offer the widest range of power products available from one source, boasting design facilities in Asia, Europe, and North America, and provide high quality employee training and development.
The Power Supply Design Engineers will be responsible for the research and design of innovative power solutions such as AC-DC switch mode power supplies, from original concept through to production. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team of 8, in conjunction with mechanical and manufacturing engineers and technicians.
The successful applicants would also be expected to mentor and coach other engineers in the team.
Requirements of the Power Supply Design Engineer
- Degree in Electronic Engineering/Power Electronics or equivalent/HNC with experience
- 4+ years’ experience in AC-DC switch-mode power supply design from conception to production.
- Knowledge of analogue and digital design, PCB layout, EMC
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work activities
- Good oral and written communication
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (increases over time)
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare for you and immediate family
- Childcare vouchers
- 3X annual salary life assurance
- Training courses
- Bonus plan
Position: Power Supply Design Engineer
Location: Ongar, Essex