• Design & development of high-voltage, high-power electronic circuits and systems using IGBTs and/or Power MOSFETs;
• Design for test & manufacture;
• Design for compliance with EMC standards;
• Specifying and supporting product design validation programmes;
• Technical documentation & authoring;
• Design for high reliability applications;
• Preparation of FMEAs.
• A bachelor's degree (or higher) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, preferably with a bias towards power electronics;
• 2+ years experience in a junior role within a product development environment;
• Understanding of power electronic circuit architectures;
• Specification of power electronic devices and systems;
• Designing and testing power electronics circuits and systems;
• Understanding of switch-mode power supply electronic and magnetic design;
• Understanding of gate drive circuits for IGBTs and/or Power MOSFETS;
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job