- Responds to inbound contacts from clients and candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensures that deadlines and Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Provides a high quality level of customer care when responding to email and phone enquiries.
- Takes full ownership of all queries, providing a prompt resolution.
- Manages client and candidate expectations throughout the background screening process, through clear and professional communication.
- Consistently achieves individual targets and contributes positively to team goals.
- Follows the correct escalation paths to liaise with Operational and Technical support teams.
- Thoroughly and accurately documents all contacts in relevant systems.
- Identifies challenges and opportunities for improvement within the business.
- Uses initiative to suggest solutions to challenges that have been identified.
- Recognises the wider impact of their role within the business.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures.
- Supports the Customer Care Team on ad hoc initiatives and projects.
- Works to achieve agreed annual goals in line with the performance management process.
- Works closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, improve weaknesses and support own career development.
- Recognises opportunities for their own development.
- Completes mandatory, technical and on the job training as required to enhance skills and develop knowledge.
- Takes on board constructive feedback and takes steps to improve performance accordingly.
- Operates in line with all policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates Company Values and contributes to a positive culture within the business.
- Relevant experience of working in a Customer Care environment.
- A professional telephone manner and an exemplary level of customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Strong listening skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate within and across teams.
- Accountability and ownership of the role.
- A quick learner and enthusiastic about their own development.
- A high level of computer literacy and the ability to work in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Creative thinking and ability to use their own initiative.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service Advisor