My Client is a multi-billion pound Retailer (B2C & B2B), based in London, that is in the process of a global re-structure. They are looking for a Portfolio Planning Manager to manage the development, prioritisation, assurance, reporting and communication of the Strategic Change roadmap across all business units.
You will also work collaboratively with the Strategy team (and finance where necessary) to ensure the change roadmap delivers against the 3-year plan objectives and that there is independent and transparent allocation and reporting of business investment and benefits realisation.
- Lead the translation of the 3-5 year strategic objectives into a roadmap working closely with the Exec teams and other key stakeholders
- Manage the development and maintenance of a 3-year change portfolio that supports the business to realise its strategic ambitions through developing the required capabilities
- Be the key advisor to the business regarding how to engage with the portfolio, and act as the key custodian of the portfolio
- Lead the establishment and sustainability of a portfolio governance framework to ensure that all investments in change activity are agreed with the appropriate people/forums and that the portfolio remains aligned with the strategic objectives and ambitions of the business
- Lead the establishment and sustainability of an appropriate governance for programmes and projects, to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across all business change activities to enable successful delivery of outcomes
- Working collaboratively with Finance, ensuring there is independent and transparent allocation and reporting of business investment and benefits realisation
- Support the effective communication of the strategic objectives, roadmap, portfolio of change, and progress in delivering to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of performing a similar role within a Retail/Consumer business or a top tier Consultancy
- Proven change management experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- An ability to manage and influence Senior Stakeholders up to Exec level
- Confidence to make robust commercial decisions without the benefit of complete information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job