Portable Toilet Operative
Job Description for Portable Toilet Operative
Purpose of the Job: To service, deliver and collect portable toilets and welfare units in accordance with Company Policies, including health and safety.
Main elements of the job:
- To clean and empty toilets and welfare units currently on hire.
- To deliver toilets and welfare units for new hires and collect toilets which have been off-hired.
- To use Android tablet or relevant paperwork to ensure records are kept updated.
- To liaise with office staff to ensure rounds are carried out in a timely and cost effective way.
- To report and record any damage to toilets and remedy where able.
- Ensure that vehicle is correctly loaded with equipment appropriately secured.
- To complete weekly time sheets and vehicle defect sheets.
- To keep vehicle in a clean and presentable condition both inside and out.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Must have a clean drivers licence and be physically fit.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'