Job Title: Polish speaking Customer Services Administrator
Skills: Fluent in Polish and English, Customer support and order processing experience. Able to easily get to Southgate station in North London.
Location: North London
Your Job Purpose:
- To provide a consistently world class level of service to customers; on the telephone, in writing, and in the day to day undertaking of every aspect of their work.
- To support business development by providing a comprehensive support service to the sales force.
- To produce sales and statistical reports to management; sales personnel and customers as required.
- To proactively lead and participate in departmental and interdepartmental business development projects.
- Processing orders on a daily basis. This includes data input as well as checking credit control information, pricing and delivery details before processing. Orders come in by fax or email. The Customer Services Administrator is the first point of contact for customers and sale force in the region.
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and members of our sales force. This includes queries regarding pricing, product range, delivery dates, delivery issues, returns, credit notes, promotional leaflets etc.
- Liaising and coordinating with Distribution, Accounts, Planning and other internal departments.
- Creating new customer accounts and carrying out the necessary vetting procedures.
- Managing client data on the internal operations system. This includes updating contact details and prices and making relevant notes on the system for customers’ special delivery requirements etc.
- Completing month end and other - sometimes complex - regular and ad-hoc reports for management; Area Sales Executives and customers.
- Leading and participating in various process, procedure and systems projects. Sometimes alone, or with other members of the Customer Services Team and colleagues from other departments.
- Supporting other members of Customer Services Team when required.
- Processing monthly expenses for the Polish sales force.
- Fluent English, excellent Polish language, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience liaising and dealing with customers and sales personnel.
- A high level of self-motivation and drive, as well as a sense of urgency and desire to proactively improve themselves as well as the business.
- Ability to multi task. Highly organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to work within a team as well on own initiative and independently.
- The ability to engage in long term business projects.
- Accurate data entry and management.
- Able to work calmly under the pressure of a heavy work load.
- Strong IT abilities. Minimum intermediate MS Office, including Excel.
- Experience of customer databases.
Additional languages are a significant advantage.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.