Polish Speaking - Accounts Payable ££ Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester- Permanent
As exciting opportunity has arisen for a Polish Speaking - Accounts Payable Associate to join an award winning global organisation based in Manchester. The Polish Speaking Accounts Payable Associates main responsibility is to process third party vendor pre-approved and purchase order documents within the automated systems ensuring the information transferred to SAP is of the highest quality. Adhering to Policies and Procedures and SOX compliance controls. The AP Associate is responsible for queries and some analysis and reporting for specified markets whilst supporting the whole Accounts Payable team to meet daily and monthly deadlines.
The successful candidate will have previous Accounts Payable/P2P gained from working in a high volume fast paced environment. SAP system knowledge is also an advantageous. Candidates will be confident at communicating at all levels and have a flexible can do attitude. It is essential that candidates are fluent in Polish ( written and spoken)
Core duties include:
- Daily / Month End / Quarter End / Year End.
- Process documents into SAP system in line with applicable Policies and Procedures and departmental daily targets.
- Using automated functionality to obtain clarification or missing information required for document posting from Market contacts within the agreed guidelines.
- Rejecting or challenging non compliant documents as per defined guidelines.
- Verify tax coding by referring to appropriate materials and working with the tax team to ensure that tax code(s) is/are correctly recorded during document entry.
- Analysis and Reporting.
- Provide detailed KPI analysis to Expert/Team Lead by entity of core tasks such as; Incoming payments, Exceptions, SRTs, reversals etc. providing considerations and actions of improvement.
- Analyse and reduce volumes of Kofax queues, queries and other SAP duties with the engagement of Market/Associate.
- Process Improvement.
- Embed continuous improvement mindset, supporting projects to improve processes within the remit of department/team. Work with Experts/Teams Leads to maintain training material business content with checks.
This award winning global organisation, offers a rewarding salary along with internal career progression.
For further details contact Victoria Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.