£35,000pa - £45,000pa
Our client, a leading organisation near Swindon is looking for an experienced PMO Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
The PMO Manager is responsible for establishing the PMO methodologies & governance incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting that is robust and agile that meets the needs of the business, projects and other stakeholders. In addition, monitor the day-to-day Project Management Office tasks in addition to the primary functional focus on managing Risk Management, PMO Reporting, Change Management, PMO Stakeholder Management, PM Best Practice Management, Communication Framework and advise internal stakeholders and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches.
- Define and establish a new programme management office
- Manage the PMO team and their activity on a day to day basis
- Ensure all projects are accurately scoped and requirements are correctly documented
- Define and implement required change management process
- Identify, produce and implement systems and processes to optimise project management as required and within the framework of the Delivery Methodology
- Establish project board and steering committee
Essential experience and skills needed:
- Previous experience in a similar role at a senior level
- Production of accurate reporting for individual projects and overall portfolio
- Developed project/programme management and planning skills and experience
- Understanding of performance management framework
- Team management experience and ability to motivate project teams
- Managing prioritise project resource across a large portfolio
- Mentored and developed project teams
- Recognised project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/P3O or equivalent)
· Educated to degree level or similar
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.