Up to £31,000.00 depn on exp
We are recruiting for an experienced PMO Analyst in the North Nottinghamshire area. As well as an attractive basic salary our clients also offer company incentives such as flexible working hours, gym membership, medical cover and a fantastic pension scheme.
The role of PMO Analyst is to:
- Support the PMO in the successful delivery of programmes and projects adopting best practice project management standards
- Encourage and support best practice Project Management principles, tools & techniques - including but not limited to Lifecycle Management, Managing Issues, Risks, Change, Budgets, Stakeholders, Stage Reviews, Task, Capacity & Resource Planning and Management, Reporting at all levels, Problem Solving, Learning lessons, ensuring Business Case Benefits Realisation.
- Managing lifecycles, management issues, risks, change, budgets, resource planning, reporting at all levels and ensuring business case benefits realisation
- Lead on independent programme and project audits across Operational Programmes
The ideal candidate for the role of PMO Analyst will be:
- Excellent with data and information - gathering, interpreting and manipulating data in order, to provide meaningful information will be at the heart of what you do.
- Be happy working across a broad spectrum of projects with Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong administrative skills and experience with experience of MS Project and Excel
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and problem-solving approach
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O) Foundation / Practitioner - Ideal but not essential
- Management of Portfolio (MoP) Foundation / Practitioner - Ideal but not essential
Keywords for this role include: PMO Analyst / programme office analyst / PMO Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'