My Client a large global brand is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst on a initial 12 month contract basis
We are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to support the PMO Lead in the running of the Programme Office for a significant new co-brand product deal in Europe, leveraging best practices from global teams
The successful candidate will engage effectively at all levels, both internally and with the partner, across business units, functions and countries.
- Obtain an in-depth working knowledge of the existing partner relationship, protocols, product, etc. to ensure European approach is in lock step.
- Support the Lead PMO to provide:
- Governance structure and forums to ensure that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information. Ensuring meetings are calendarized, accepted and ensuring the provision of all required documentation ahead of and post meetings.
- Structure to ensure complete clarity on roles and responsibilities across stakeholder groups and ensure accountability at all levels. Support lead PMO to establish the programme's operating model, document RACI matrixes and other ways of working to ensure efficient execution.
- Stakeholder management and communications internally and with the partner. Ensure clear, accurate and timely status reporting and communication with 100% stakeholder alignment always.
- Transparency; support lead PMO to ensure that there is a single source of the truth and that information is relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making and provided to stakeholders in a way they can understand. Support the coordination and tracking required to create, own, drive and track all project-wide documentation, including but not limited to:
- E2E cross-functional Partner milestone plan.
- RAID (Risk, Issues, Assumptions, Dependencies) log ensuring correct item ownership and resolution.
- Action item logs
- Decision logs
- Reusability; support and help facilitate the sharing of knowledge to stop project teams from reinventing the wheel and be the central point for lessons learned, templates and best practice. Ensures everyone is linked together.
- Delivery support; support lead PMO to make it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, providing training, coaching, mentoring and quality assurance. Get into the detail when needed to provide this support and cover for team members.
- Traceability; manage documentation, project history and organizational knowledge. Ensure all documentation maintained centrally and accurately organised and version controlled.
- Help identify any programme and project gaps, recommend options and highlight and align with key stakeholders.
- Support lead PMO to drive flawless programme execution for the Amex and the partner.
- Experience of working in a high performing PMO function for a high profile initiative in a matrix environment, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Communications Skills - ability to communicate confidently, clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to different audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and work well with different levels of the organisation and with the client.
- Personal Excellence - high degree of integrity/confidentiality, comfort with speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating risks and concerns.
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills - strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrix environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility
High Energy/Flexibility - must be a highly motivated self-starter working with a sense of urgency and flexibility with timezones
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'