A large British multinational financial services company are recruiting a PMO administrator to work in there offices based in Hove. Its products and services include life insurance, general insurance, pensions and investment management.Principal Accountabilities:
- Provides effective administrative functions and services to ensure a consistent and excellent level of service that means customer expectations are met, is consistent with what has been communicated and is aligned to L&G's Treating Customers Fairly policy.
- Support and maintenance of the internal Intranet pages, ensuring regular updates are delivered at pace and provide excellent levels communication
- Administration of invoice processing, ensuring attention to detail and timeliness of payment
- Co-ordination of new starter on-boarding service, ensuring new team members are provided with the necessary office equipment to be effective in their role
- Collates and distributes regular tracking information under the supervision of other PMO roles as required.
- Support facilities requirements (IT support, office equipment, stationary), as far as possible matching supply to demand, switching and releasing facilities as necessary.
- Provide logistical support for training courses (booking rooms, trainers, refreshments and liaising with attendees).
- Support the team in assessing and measuring the Quality Assurance objectives across the Change division.
- Provide hand on support for selected programmes and projects e.g. producing steering committee decks, capturing meeting minutes and actions (mini Project Support Office).
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility & Change Orientation
- Demonstrate sound IT knowledge on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and SharePoint, and the ability to learn new skills
- Be highly organised and detail oriented
Please contact on or email on adam.whalley @pontoonsolutions.com
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'