Plumbing & Heating Manager
Our client, are a leading builders merchant within the UK and have multiple stores nationally. Due to continued growth they are looking to make an addition to their team, they are looking for a pro-active individual to take ownership of the sales and development of their plumbing and heating ranges. You will be given the freedom and encouragement to develop your own ideas that support the branches goals, effectively you will be running a "business within a business".
The successful candidates overall aim will be to establish and grow the client's customer base, maximise plumbing and heating sales and profit.
- Providing quotations for customers.
- Purchasing materials and managing stock levels.
- Dealing with customers that come into the branch.
- Use every opportunity to maximise plumbing and heating sales.
- Sound plumbing and heating product knowledge is essential for this role.
- Previous sales experience in a plumbing and heating/builders merchant environment.
- Have previously worked at a managerial or supervisory level.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire others to work together as a cohesive team.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Must be IT literate.
- The drive and determination to not only achieve set targets, but exceed them.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary along with a healthy bonus package. The role is a fantastic opportunity not only to work for industry leaders, but also to add your own input to the operation; not often would you get this sort of freedom within a role. If you fit the above criteria and feel you would be well suited for the role then please submit your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'