Plumbing & Heating / Oil / Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist in heating solutions in East Sussex. The Heating Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance and install of natural gas and oil fired boilers / plant in domestic properties. Additionally, the heating engineer will be required on occasion, to carry out general plumbing duties in domestic properties. It would be advantageous if the Gas / Heating / Oil Engineer has LPG qualifications. Specifically, the heating engineer MUST have previous experience working on oil fired appliances, natural gas and general domestic plumbing, with experience working on LPG appliances advantageous.
The Oftec / Gas Engineer will be covering Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer Position Overview
- Service, maintenance and installation on Oil and natural gas appliances, with occasional domestic plumbing duties.
- Working in domestic properties, in and around Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey
- Previous experience working with LPG appliances advantageous.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer Position Requirements
- Oftec accreditation.
- Valid Domestic Gas Tickets, such as CCN1, CENWAT and HTR1 advantageous
- NVQ Level 2 or above / equivalent in plumbing
- Ideally based in West Sussex, but engineers in East Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire will also be considered
Plumbing &Heating Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £35k, Doe
- Call out rota approx. 1 in 8 weeks
- Van included
- Uniform and phone
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job