Plumbing & Heating Assessor - Hampshire & Berkshire
Are you interested in supporting the training and development of those working in the plumbing and heating industry? Would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning regional College? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Parkhouse Bell are proud to be supporting our client, an award winning regional College, who are driven to inspire and empower their learners through inclusive, responsive and innovative teaching to provide the skills needed to succeed in next steps to appoint for a number of Plumbing and Heating Assessors over the coming months.
As a Plumbing and Heating Assessor, you will work on a full-time, permanent basis where you will work most of your working week remotely, supporting learners on Plumbing and Heating Apprenticeship programmes in their workplaces across Hampshire, Berkshire and into Surrey. From time to time you will be expected to meet with colleagues at our College campus on the Hampshire/Berkshire border.
Your specific responsibilities as a Plumbing & Heating Assessor will include:
- Visiting Apprentices in their workplaces to carry out observations, assessments of portfolio evidence and hands on practical application
- Teaching, coaching and mentoring around the key principles of Plumbing and Heating
- Evaluating and assessing the work of learner against curriculum criteria, providing constructive feedback.
- Support Apprentices to encourage timely completion of goals
- Input Apprentice progress onto an e-portfolio system
In return we are offering a highly competitive starting salary of up to £36,000pa plus an enhanced benefits package, which includes business mileage, annual leave and pension scheme.
To be a Plumbing and Heating Assessor you will need to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years occupational plumbing and heating experience
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing or Gas
- Current or lapsed within last 3 years Accredited Certification Scheme to include CCN1, meters, cookers, boilers, water heaters and gas fires
- Be Gas Safe registered
- Hold a CSCS Card JIB Plumber/Gas Level 3 (or be willing to obtain one)
- Full UK Driving License and access to own transport for business purposes
If you are already working in the training and education sector it would be advantageous to hold:
- A teaching or training qualification
- Assessor qualification (A1, D32/33, TAQA or CAVA)
- Verifier qualification (V1, D34 or IQA)
If you are interested in applying please submit an application to this advert by uploading your most current CV, along with a covering letter if you wish. We will then be in contact with you to discuss your interest and guide you through the next steps in realising your career ambition as a Plumbing and Heating Assessor.
- CSCS Card
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'