Plumbing & Electrical Sales Trainees
These roles are ideally suited to students studying Plumbing or Electrical at any level. The role will enable you to deal with the trade on a daily basis and develop you product knowledge and technical understanding on the Plumbing and Electrical industry and products.
Privately run large Plumbing and electrical trade company looking for ambitious individuals to develop within their busy London electrical and plumbing supply stores.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling enquiries and advising on product lines.
- Preparing quotations
- Dealing with Trade Plumbing or Electrical Customer
- Progressing orders - promoting special deals
- Proactive upselling
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Chasing purchase orders
- Use of computer system including
- quotations, enquiries, picking notes, back orders
- Trade Counter
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Ideally suited to students studying Plumbing or Electrical at any level
- Polished communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate (inc Microsoft Office)
- Personal Qualities Required
- A hard working polite team player.
- A self-motivated person who understands the importance of getting the job done and/or responding to the customer as promised, and on time.
- Should be punctual, well presented and like to operate in a clean and tidy manner.
- Positive with a friendly "can do" attitude.
- A good listener who is keen to learn, develop new skills and "get on" in the business.
- Thoughtful and resourceful, someone who enjoys solving problems.
- Real ambition and a desire to succeed would be beneficial as the role offers excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
Monday to Friday, Core hours: 7.00 to 17.00 (2 in 4 sat 7.00 - 16.00) Flexible depending on course
- trade counter, customer service, retail, electrical wholesale
- Telesales, internal sales, lighting, trade counter
Ideally suited to students studying Plumbing or Electrical at any level.
Plumbing or Electrical Apprentices / Apprenticeships
- Construction Industry
- Customer Service
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job