Lead Java developer- Norwich
My client, a Norwich based company has a great opportunity for Lead Java developer. This is a permanent position where you will be involved with hands-on Java development and will collaborate with other teams to ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
- You will have good experience of Java and you will be experienced in Dev Ops
- You will have a proven track record of TDD and BDD
- Solid experience of Agile Delivery methodologies and culture
- Experience in using solid full stack engineering practices to lead the development team
- Experience in mentoring and training junior developers
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job