Plastic Process Operative
Plastic Process Operatives-IMMEDIATE START ONGOING FOR 2021
Do you have experience within a manufacturing and quality environment?
Are you hands-on and able to work independently?
If so we have the role for you!
Our client based in Minworth are currently looking for Plastic Process Operatives to join their international business on an ongoing basis
Your duties will include:
- Working to quality inspect product throughout assembly and after.
- Ensuring all items are checked and approved before leaving the facility.
- Handling products through machine process
- Working to a schedule to ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Keeping the environment clean and tidy.
You will have a positive and can-do attitude as well as a flexible approach towards work as no day will be the same.
Shifts are 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am rotating.
£8.72 Days and £11.34 for Nights
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'