Concrete Plant Supervisor
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working a well established company based in the Hampshire area. They are currently recruiting for a Concrete Plant Supervisor to join their team in the Christchurch area. This company are benefitting from year on year growth and supporting the local business and community is of upmost importance to them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate concrete plant provided you have received authorisation and training.
- Ensure operation of the plant is carried out in the correct and safe manner.
- Ensure all concrete is batched to comply with the BSI standard and guidance as specified by the technical department.
- Liaise with the transport department to ensure loads are batched in a timely manner.
- Dealing with customer orders as required
- Inspection of loads in and out, generating Concrete Plant tickets to fully record all incoming and outgoing loads, whether sales or stock.
- Dealing with Cash Sales to correctly record and account for all payments received.
- Reconciliation of Cash Sales including payments by cheque, credit card and cash.
- Fill out defect sheets for the concrete plant daily and report any defects to the management in a timely manner.
- Daily cleaning of the plant and apron.
- Routine maintenance in accordance with the plant manufacture.
- Regularly monitor and advise on aggregates, cement and add mixture stock levels.
- Assist in improving plant productivity, efficiencies.
- Assist in maintenance of the concrete plant as and when required.
- Help to implement key changes in the operations and processes on the site.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience with concrete
- Ideally man management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Hours
- Starting rate of £10.50 per hour rising to £11 per hour after probation
- 55 hours per week including 5 hours on a Saturday
This Concrete Plant Supervisor Job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with experience of working with concrete on site.
If you are interested in this Concrete Plant Supervisor job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please visit our website to see our similar roles.
- Cash Sales
- Man Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'