Planning and Reporting Analyst
Location - Coventry
Salary - £42,287 - £53,990
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You will own, develop and execute Group and Internal Planning and Reporting deliverables. Consolidate business plans and drive forward the understanding of key performance drivers, including non-financial data and how this links into the published result.
You will drive key forecasting topics for all of the UK businesses, while challenging submissions and production of messages from the UK Board and E.ON Group.
Working closely with finance business partners, operational and commercial stakeholders you’ll analyse, interpret and communicate actual performance against financial plans. You’ll develop comprehensive KPI reporting, covering financial and operational measures, building finance as a strong controlling function (including links to external benchmarks).
Your interpersonal and influencing skills will help you to drive forward efficiency changes in the reporting process, and work with the business to enhance information feeds to finance. You’ll support cross-team and UK Finance projects ensuring we are adhering to our vision and purpose.
What we need from you
- Recognised accountancy qualification (e.g.: CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to constructively challenge peers and superiors.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and turn it into meaningful proposals, and a high level of attention to detail.
- A strong systems mind-set with the ability to analyse data across all reporting tools together with the understanding of cross-system interfaces.
- Dedicated individual with the ability to deliver high quality results against tight deadlines.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- High level of self-motivation, desire for continuous improvement and proactivity to support cross-functional projects.
It would be great if you had
- Good and up to date technical accounting skills.
- Flexibility to work to tight timescales and to travel when required.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user skills.
- A strong team player, willing to contribute to the team’s development and success.
Here’s what you need to know
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme with generous contributions from E.ON.
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme.
- Voluntary benefits - discount and cashback.
Due to the nature of the roles a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check will be required.
This is a permanent role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'