I have partnered up with a company based in Medway City Estate who are looking for a Resource Planner to ensure effective run of the Customer Service team.
The job role will also include management of SLAs forecasting and reporting to the Customer Service manager.
- Use forecasting skills to understand and report on resource need
- Create in depth plans for peak trading times and manage how resources will be used throughout the year
- Complete the department rota on a monthly basis, ensuring phone cover for all brands within the group
- Plan and roll out timetables for the team on a daily basis, including break times
- Use available reports to understand how SLAs can be maintained and improved
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the HR teams to guarantee recruitment success
- Assist HR in procuring new recruits and work with the Customer Service manager and team leader to successfully recruit
- Work with the senior team to develop training plans for all new starters
- Keep record of all absences and lateness and report back to the Customer Service manager
- Keep accurate records of the department’s training requirements and help the senior team to establish training plans for all existing staff members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have proven skills in forecasting, planning and managing resources
- Have experience in creating/managing rotas and timetables
- Understand the needs of the retail business and the peaks and troughs involved within the department
- Have proven understanding of the needs of a customer service environment
- Be able to build and develop effective relationships both within the team and as part of the wider business
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail
- Be able to manage own workload
- Full time Permanent position
- Immediate start!
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'