Permanent role - Supply Chain Planner / Demand Planner
Salary up to £30,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with an hours' lunch.
Free parking on site.
29 days annual leave
This Supply Chain Planner / Demand Planner opening would suit someone who has supply chain experience (including forecasting, analysing, stock counting, raising purchase orders and scheduling in / scheduling out, planned inventory) and is looking for their next career move within a rapidly expanding, supportive and friendly team.
The duties for this Supply Chain Planner / Demand Planner role will include but not be limited to:
- Raising purchase orders for stock at agreed prices (they use Sage 1000 but are happy to look at other previously used systems)
- Managing the inventory levels of selected stock keeping unit (SKU) from the new products introductions (NPU) to end of life
- Creating stock records on Sage
- Preparing the Goods In documentation on a daily basis for the warehouse team
- Assisting the warehouse team with authorising stock adjustments in the cycle count process
- Analysing demand vs forecast using their in-house planning software
- Working to the company's inventory health, OTIF, back order value and age of back orders KPIs
The successful Supply Chain Planner / Demand Planner will have:
- Supply chain experience (including forecasting, analysing, stock counting, raising purchase orders and scheduling in / scheduling out, planned inventory)
- Excellent communication skills - both internally and externally
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables and creating formula) there will be an Excel activity at interview stage
- A thick-skinned nature, you will be able to push back, and challenge respectively and confidently explain why stock may not be where it needs to be when it needs to be
- The ability and interest in reviewing current processes and systems and suggesting tweaks and new ideas where applicable
Our client offers excellent facilities with a subsidised lunch service. A fully expensed summer and Christmas party and this reward 10 years' service with a £5,000 Rolex!
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'