Planner / £23-25k /Dartford
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner to join a market leading business based in Dartford on a full time, permanent basis.
- Working within the Planning function to ensure providing the accurate procurement schedule to suppliers which achieves company objectives
- Supporting cross functional development and implementation of new planning processes
- Proposing improvements to planning procedures
- Actively play a part in the planning strategy
- Providing regular supplier performance reviews and notifications
- Understand, update and publish metrics
- Provide support for new product introductions
- Assist management of stock take process
The main requirements of this role are:
- Experience working in a Planning environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to persistently pursue and achieve results
- Great communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to make good judgements
- Ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to submit your CV online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "planner" "supply chain"