Planner – Full time – Permanent - £30,000-£35,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Planner on behalf of our client based near Diss. The main duties will include working with present planning documents and processes to ensure an achievable timely production plan is produced to satisfy requirements, ensuring 100% supply while reducing waste and overtime, whilst challenging current practises and drive improvement.
Main duties include:
- Long term planning – To look at the way we currently do long term planning for production, adapt as necessary to improve, and work with our Sales teams to ensure we have suitable products, and where appropriate meeting customer specific requirements.
- Short term planning - Integrate the long term weekly plan and retail demand planning to create and issue accurate short term 3-day daily plans, working with production and to adapt as necessary as conditions dictate.
- Secondary all year-round planning - Working with other planners to ensure that the all year-round customer requirements are translated into an achievable production plan, which can be acted upon by our farms and factories in timely efficient manner.
- Retail Demand planning - Improve current daily factory planning. Design, test and implement a new improved daily factory planning model. Train staff to use the system and make it a trusted source that people like to use. Implement this into our factory order system on fops which will help the lines have their work ready for 7am each day (night before).
- Capacity planning - Look at all productions lines across the business, create a document which outlines the average and peak capacities to help labour planning for the future.
- Previous planning experience
- Customer service experience
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job