I’m working alongside a business based in S35 who are looking for a Planner to join the planning department as soon as possible.
The duties include:
• Scheduling work into the system
• Maintaining a list of current/active sites
• Scheduling work/calling customers to arrange
• Liaise with site personnel to ensure requirements are met
• Daily contact with the business’ field operatives
• Checking installation paperwork is correct and fully completed
• Escalation of incomplete paperwork
• Managing escalated cases from beginning through to end/problem solving
• Increase productivity when booking installers for work to ensure efficiency targets are met
• Logging installer holiday days and sickness
• Contacting domestic, social and corrective work customers to organise appointments suited to their requirements
• Confirm work for following day case load
• Inbound/outbound calling
• Liaising with other teams/departments in the business
• Dealing with any further queries
The salary will be between £8 - £9p/h depending on previous experience. This is a temp to perm role to start immediately and interview as soon as the beginning of next week.
Hours are full time, Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click ‘apply now’ or send your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business