We are a privately owned Building & Maintenance company based in NW10 London. This is a permanent position after a trial/probationary period.
The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with high volume telephone calls, planning and scheduling operative’s diary’s coupled with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload in a pressurised environment. Liaise with residential tenants on their repair queries while consistently giving an exceptional level of customer service. Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential matters over the phone and good communication skills are essential. The right candidate must have a track record of working in a fast paced admin role within the housing maintenance sector along with some scheduling works experiences is also essential. Initially, you will spend time with each member of staff to gain an understanding of how each area in the office works. You will be mentored during the induction and on-going training process.
- Taking a high volume of calls from residents in regards to repairs/maintenance issues within their domestic properties
- Planning/scheduling multi trade operative’s workloads, using a bespoke software package.
- Dealing with queries and complaints from residents in regards to repairs/maintenance issues
- Liaising with residents/operatives /surveyors/supervisors/clients
- Booking operative dairies
- Booking repairs with Subcontractors via phone/emails
- Planner/Complaints manager with any additional administrative tasks necessary as well as general administration around the office such as filing and scanning
- Being organised and efficient are key skills which you will utilise on a daily basis.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience of excel, word etc
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a flexible approach as well as being articulate and a good communicator
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are an active equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.
- Office Skills
- Property Maintenance