E-Commerce Order Picking Specialist, Banbury, UK
We’re looking for an experienced individual to join our existing warehouse team to work alongside the warehouse manager and supervisor to pick orders in our fast paced warehouse environment. This role will suit an individual looking for a full time job with excellent prospects for development into supervisor / management positions.
What you will do…
- Take ownership of picking various product ranges and product groups as directed by a supervisor.
- Provide accurate completed picks to the packing team.
- Provide detailed information to the supervisor, manager and / or Goods In team should any discrepancies arise.
- Work alongside the Goods In team to resolve any pick / stock issues.
- Work alongside existing staff to learn about, implement and maintain 5S principles.
Who you are…
- You are an experienced e-commerce warehouse operative.
- You are numerate and literate to the point you can ensure high levels of picking accuracy.
- You are an excellent manager of your own time and can work in a fast and efficient way.
- You are diligent in the way you approach your work, and you operate well under pressure.
- You are excited by the prospect and the challenges of being involved in a rapidly scaling e-commerce business.
- You fully understand the importance that team building and culture play in the success of an organisation and this is reflected in the way you conduct yourself.
What we are offering
- Highly Competitive salary (£16,000 - £20,000 + p.a.)
- Based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
- Vibrant social scene & excellent staff facilites
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'