As a Physiotherapist, you help some of the most vulnerable do things they couldn't do before. Join Badby Park and enjoy a rewarding career where your expertise makes meaningful change happen.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will join the multidisciplinary team at Badby Park to care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries. You'll be part of an innovative and dedicated team comprising Occupational Therapists, SALTs, Music Therapists Dieticians, Psychologists and therapy assistants.
With prior experience from the NHS and/or private sector, you will use clinical reasoning skills, knowledge of evidence-based practice and experience to implement and evaluate physiotherapy assessments and clinical risk assessments to determine treatment and rehabilitation plans.
As a Physiotherapist, you are responsible for devising, developing, delivering and updating individualised rehabilitation and/or therapy/support plans with peer support and supervision. You will be required to provide support, guidance and training to therapy and care assistants.
You will provide ongoing treatment, monitoring and support to service users' physical needs which will see you identify and source specialist equipment and advise on mobility and use of equipment.
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
For more information, please contact:
Matt Street, Therapy Lead – , or
Geetal Jethwa, Physiotherapist – . 1.
- Produce high quality, accurate and concise written reports and documentation
- To use reflective practice and established outcome measures to evaluate treatment to achieve optimal outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Physiotherapy degree
- To be a registered member of the HCPC
- Previous experience within Neurology and challenging behaviour is desirable
- Up-to-date knowledge of evidence-based practice in the field of Physiotherapy
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and regulatory body inspection processes and documentation
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
What you will get:Annual salar
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'