Physiotherapist - Domiciliary - Band 6 or 7 - Merton -£23-£28ph
Physiotherapist - Domiciliary - Band 6 or 7 - Merton - £23-£28ph
The role is working within a domiciliary team composing of two occupational therapist, two assistant practitioners and five physiotherapists. The role covers the borough of Merton. Experience of managing complex caseloads with co-morbidities including clients with an end of life porognosis, older adults, dementia, falls, fractures, planned orthopaedic surgery. Rio experience preferable for this role. A drivers license is essential, and access to own vehicle desirable
Benefits of this role include:
- Long term role
- This is a Band 6 or Band 7 role depending on experience- possibility an opportunity for progression
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- RIO training desirable
- Experience as a senior Physiotherapist in the community desirable
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The ideal Physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'