MSI Group have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to work in Teesside to start ASAP for 3 months.
Flexible hours available.
Post graduate experience from a community setting is required.
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles and would like to be represented by an agency recruiting across the UK please contact MSI Group today. To work as a locum you must…
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Have worked in the NHS whether post qualifying or on placement
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Work with a trusted framework provider to ensure you are working safely and compliantly
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant who is available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV. A member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Elder Care
- Local Community
- Rehabilitation Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job