Title – Physics Tutor/Lecturer
REED Further Education are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Grater Manchester.
Starting ASAP, the College are looking for an industry experienced Physics Lecturer/Tutor to join them on a full – time permanent basis.
• Further Education College offering variety of courses
• One largest educational institute in providing Further and Higher Education
• A leading vocational college
• Successful applicants will be delivering Physics
• Working with 16-18 year old students
• Responsible for lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity with a leading FE college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification Preferably
• Industry Experience Engineering
• Subject relevant qualifications
* College will consider applicant without teaching experience.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business