My Client are looking for a PHP developer with a background in IT and systems administration.
The successful applicant will join the team responsible for developing a number of e-commerce websites and a range of internal web-based and IT projects.
The ideal candidate would be a web developer looking to take the next step in their career and broader responsibility within an established team, with opportunities for future advancement.
The team also manage the company’s IT infrastructure including MacOS and Windows computers, Windows Servers, IP phone system and mobile communications, so good communication skills are a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years working using PHP.
- Working with and developing existing code as well as new projects.
- Working knowledge of web server technologies (UNIX - CentOS, Apache, NGINX, Plesk) and version control (GIT).
- Working knowledge of the MacOS and Windows 10 operating systems.
- Experience managing computer networks including Windows Server 2012 or later, Active Directory and associated technologies and services.
- PHP 7, MySQL, SQL, HTML 5, JS (jQuery), CSS
- Full stack web development
- IT systems administration
Due to its location this position is commutable from: Ash, Aldershot, Farnham, Farnborough, Fleet and the surrounding areas.
Free parking is available on-site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"