PHP/LAMP Developer - graduates considered!
PHP/LAMP Developer, with demonstrable academic (via a Computer Science/IT degree) or commercial object oriented PHP application development experience, required by fantastic SME with exciting growth plans.
Working from their offices based on the outskirts of Ipswich, the successful candidate can look forward to a challenging & varied role as well as a friendly/relaxed & highly collaborative environment. Your key responsibilities will include;
- writing maintainable & extensible PHP code
- designing, implementing, profiling, debugging & optimising
- understanding customer requirements & breaking these down into use cases before providing a solution & an estimation
- completing proof of concepts for complex business use cases
- participating in solution & code review sessions
- working with customer team to provide guidelines for development best practises.
Importantly, whether a graduate or from industry, you must have experience (academic or commercial) of working on a PHP web-based application (back-end or front-end) not just a website. Any further understanding of algorithms & design patterns or knowledge of enterprise level frameworks such as Zend would also add real value to your application as would an awareness of Restful APIs & SugarCRM/similar CRM applications. From a personal perspective, a driven & enthusiastic approach would be anticipated together with a genuine desire to grasp this unique opportunity with both hands.
Keen to know more? Simply drop me an email with your CV & we can have an initial discussion in the strictest confidence. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Application Development
- Software Development
- Web Applications